What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I Upgrade

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I see there is now another upgrade, 7.1.1. Should I upgrade. Everything works fine now

This is an incremental update for improvements, bug fixes and security updates, no real changes at all and it just may fix certain things for you.....so if you have already updated to 7.1 there's no real reason not to and probably wiser to do it IMO.

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1736

dottie_79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you I thought it was fixed but now just had 300 more come in. I am concerned with memory, I don't have a lot of it on the iPad. At least I had a lot of my personal email come in. Again than you for the link will go to it right a way. Dorothy

keith500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always update as it's better to know your ipad is protected against the latest bugs and glitches.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While I like to update immediate after a release, due to work and limited free time...I usually end up doing the update a week later. I have not had any issues with updating with each new version released. I am very happy how these updates have taken on my iPad 2. Very pleased! :)

Most reactions