What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I upgrade from original iPad to iPad mini

pitersimonson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting the iPad mini because of the size and because any iPad would be an upgrade compared to the original iPad. So I just want to know if I should I get the iPad mini or keep my 1st gen iPad.

Kisrita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or get a refurb iPad 3 for just $50 more! (base model comparison). Since Apple refurbs get a new shell and new battery and the same 1 yr warranty as new devices, its as good as new. I was actually watching the iPad mini but for the extra $50, i decided to go for the ipad 3 instead. And the ipad 3 uses the same plug as your iPad 1, another bonus since you would be able to reuse your peripherals.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If that makes you happy I see absolutely no reason to steer you away from the iPad mini. The fact is it is going to be much more portable than all the previous iPads.

xela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't know you could do that..where would I go to do it? An Apple store?

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the original iPad which works fine but as I travel a lot it often feels a bit heavy..so I ordered the mini yesterday. No way will I sell the first one which will stay at home and if not used , it can become a great digital frame ;-))

Most reactions

Latest posts