What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I update to 8.3??

420benz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
the last time I updated (8.2) I had all sorts of problems. Are there any problems with 8.3?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iOS 8.3 contains numerous bug fixes and improvement over iOS 8.2. If you've been having problems with updates, you could update to iOS 8.3 through iTunes on your computer rather than use the OTA option. After updating you could restart your iPad by pressing and holding both the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears, then release both and wait for the iPad to restart.

Charlie Fox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ᎷᏆNᎬ ᏩᎾᏆNᏩ Ꭺ ᏞᎾᎢ ᏴᎬᎢᎢᎬᎡ ᏚᏆNᏟᎬ 8.3, ᎻᎾᏢᎬ YᎾᏌᎡᏚ ᎠᎾᎬᏚ ᎢᎾ :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rqlhgl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since wifi downloading 8.3 cannot access internet via LTE/4G as not possible to unlock SIM. Verizon is shipping a new SIM will report if this fixes problem.
Since installing 8.1 noticed two swipes needed to produce PIN login keyboard.

rqlhgl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since wifi downloading 8.3 cannot access internet via LTE/4G as not possible to unlock SIM. Verizon is shipping a new SIM will report if this fixes problem.
Since installing 8.1 noticed two swipes needed to produce PIN login keyboard.
New SIM do not fix problem, had to restore via iTunes, now OK and no need to unlock SIM any more.

Becneelan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I updated my iPad 2 to 8.3 and now Safari keeps constantly reloading webpages, Wifi drops out intermittently and the tablet's battery life is worse.

Most reactions

Latest posts