What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should i replace ipad2 because of yellow screen in the corner and some bleeding?

Vishal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
My ipad2 is showing yellow light when i go to dark room, also there is some screen bleeding issue
Should i replace it or not
And if yes how?
If I replace it they will give me whole new box or they will just replace ipad?

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends how bad does it bother you? How often do you go into dark rooms? If you decide to return it ~ just go to your local apple store and politely state your case. :)

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes you should you paid a lot for your iPad apple know they have a problem when they give you a new one make sure they check it in the dark before you go . The screen looks so much better when there is no light bleeding .

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think you should return it, those defects will detract from your enjoyment of the iPad.

OP
Vishal

Vishal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just went to apple store yesterday, they give me another iPad but it has some light leaking too, it is better than first one though, so I am gonna keep it
Apple store employee told me that she can swap my iPad for one time and if next iPad has same problem I can return it
But I am happy with my next one
Thanks for help guys

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When r the gud units coming...and that yellow light is the scree bleed only..its the same thing!

William B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
did not know they had that issue, I am in Thailand and they handle things differently here. I have not bought yet, now may not??

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But if they r giving u a new one for free without any defect..why wud u not take it?

Most reactions

Latest posts