What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I purchase the iPad for my trip??

Doorgunner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am late getting in on this post...
I would say yes, but you need to be using it and get up to speed for a few weeks.....then you will be hooked!!!
You need to find the apps you need and understand what you can and can't do as much...
The more I use it the less I use my PC...

A.K

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I pad is a must travel companion IMO . I'm yet to find a weakness in this device and it has greatly reduced the use if my laptop. So
Take it everywhere u go...

ayrton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My son just did the India trip with his and loved it. The long battery life made it through the flight. (San Francisco - India)

That's the main reason I bought one as we are taking a long flight in Feb. I will test my setup on a shorter one this November.

I also bought noise cancelling ear buds for the flight. Recommended by other travelers.

OP
cdotgreene

cdotgreene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just wanted to send an update to everyone. I only have 4 days left before I head back home and I am SO GLAD that I purchased this iPad!!!! It's been my best friend during my trip and I wouldn't have survived the two ten hour flights and 4 hour layover without it...the movies and games have been terrific! Thanks everyone for the advice. Pictures still to come!

OP
cdotgreene

cdotgreene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few pics

Attachments

• image-866688739.png
    image-866688739.png
    710.6 KB · Views: 241
  • image-1098353563.png
    image-1098353563.png
    635 KB · Views: 252

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome to hear that you're enjoying your travels with your iPad. The pics are great. Have a safe trip home!

Most reactions