What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should i or shouldnt i????

Devynquinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
Just took it out of the box 5 min ago!!! Put on my Moshi ivisor screen protector and slipped it into an invellop black case! This was the first app I downloaded! :)

First impression- WOW! It's so thin and wonderful to handle. I think me and mini are really gonna be great friends!!!

Ps I DO notice the lack of retina however I'm hoping as time goes on it won't be an issue as my eyes will adapt!

So far very happy :))

I have the mini and ipad 4 and they look identical to me. Just bought an iPod Touch 5th gen and it looks same, too.

dongeel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
Really on the fence. Want one but am afraid the lack of retina is gonna bother me. What's an Applechick to do?

Had the same dilemma, but went for it. I am glad I did. The only time I wish for better resolution is when using iPhone apps on iPad mini. Otherwise, screen looks almost as good as Retina.

idbvideo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that my eyesight would not tell the difference between retina and non retina, I have had my 16GB wifi mini for about 3 weeks in total and regret buying it! I have already had it replaced due to screen problems - black bar down the screen - and decided today that enough was enough! It has to be replaced - but what with...... what else? a 64 GB celular one instead!!!! What did you think? I absolutely love teh mini. I just had no room and got sick of teathering to connect to the internet!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
idbvideo said:
I know that my eyesight would not tell the difference between retina and non retina, I have had my 16GB wifi mini for about 3 weeks in total and regret buying it! I have already had it replaced due to screen problems - black bar down the screen - and decided today that enough was enough! It has to be replaced - but what with...... what else? a 64 GB celular one instead!!!! What did you think? I absolutely love teh mini. I just had no room and got sick of teathering to connect to the internet!

Only you can make the final decision. If it satisfies your needs, there's no reason not to go for it.

idbvideo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only you can make the final decision. If it satisfies your needs, there's no reason not to go for it.

Decision was made by the time I typed my post mate ;-) Ordered my upgrade, bummer is I cant have it until the end of the month - At least I still have my 16gig to play with hehe.

Cheers n beers
Ian

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a 16 GB WIFi Mini on order but canceled. I just reordered a couple of days ago, and ordered a cellular 16 GB model. 16 GB is more than enough for me- but I like having the 4G.

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Squirrel71 said:
I had a 16 GB WIFi Mini on order but canceled. I just reordered a couple of days ago, and ordered a cellular 16 GB model. 16 GB is more than enough for me- but I like having the 4G.

I tether from my iPhone 5 and I have unlimited tethering so wifi model is fine for me.

pommie82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was in a postion at first if to buy the iPad mini i'am so glad that i did now well worth the money
I have have the 9'7inch iPad 1st generation (WIFI) (64GB) and it still working fine to this day.

Most reactions

Latest posts