What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I keep mine or get a new one?

onealhart54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad 1 64GB. I want an ipad 2. Should I sell my ipad and get an ipad 2 or stick with my ipad 1?

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it depends. Does your iPad 1 still work really well? Does the iPad 2 have a feature or a spec that your 1 doesn't have that you really want? Then go for it!

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would wait until January

For the ipad3. If the only reason you would upgrade is for the camera, it would be well worth the wait for a better camera than that in the iPad 2

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a lot of great things about "2". Though I love it I'd be hard pressed to say the camera is one. It is occasionally very useful.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the ipad3. If the only reason you would upgrade is for the camera, it would be well worth the wait for a better camera than that in the iPad 2

I seriously doubt that the iPad3 will be available in January 2012. More like March or April at the earliest.

That said, I certainly wouldn't pay several hundred dollars for the camera in the iPad 2.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well the ipad2 was releqsed in march 25 this year here in Uk, so it is reasonable to assume that the ipad  will be released sometime in march 2012

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

bioshox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends if you really need it. Edited by Moderator ~ No links, please!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts