What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I get a iPod Nano 7th generation?

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to get a iPod nano. But is it right for me? I will use it for music, maybe some tv and films from my iPad 2 and recording my runs and walks. And if it is right for me does anyone have any feedback on it. For the things I want it for is it the right device. I will be able to sync with iTunes. And all my films and tv from my iPad 2 I probely will put on there. Any feedback and is it right for me?

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Hello,

Only you can determine if a device is going to do what you need it to do.

A complete, user friendly review of the 7th generation Nano can be found here:

http://m.techradar.com/reviews/gadg...rders/ipod-nano-7th-generation-1101062/review

There are other reviews but this one appealed to me most.

Please note the 7th edition of the Nano does NOT have video recording capability. There is a playback feature.

As you made reference to "recording your runs" in your opening post - this may be a serious deficiency, at least for your needs.

Good hunting.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
Jack1231

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Hello,

Only you can determine if a device is going to do what you need it to do.

A complete, user friendly review of the 7th generation Nano can be found here:

http://m.techradar.com/reviews/gadgets/portable-video/portable-media-players-recorders/ipod-nano-7th-generation-1101062/review

There are other reviews but this one appealed to me most.

Please note the 7th edition of the Nano does NOT have video recording capability. There is a playback feature.

As you made reference to "recording your runs" in your opening post - this may be a serious deficiency, at least for your needs.

Good hunting.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Thanks, that helped. But I meant recording my runs using Nike + fitness.

Most reactions

Latest posts