What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

should i buy an ipad 2?

jdahlberg17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok heres the deal i can get an ipad 1 this week and for my birthday in a month get a bunch of apps and movies and games.or i can wait a month and buy the ipad 2 with not many games.

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm guessing he has enough for the original iPad+ money for games but in a month he will have enough for the iPad 2 and not as many games...

OP
J

jdahlberg17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yea i will have enough in a month because my birthday is next month and i will have enough for the ipad now and use birthday money for games or i can use the money i have now plus the birthday money and get a ipad 2!

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depending on the games, I would think the iPad 2 would better due to more memory. You can always purchase games here and there but once you have the iPad model you are invested in it.

heybutch1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, stick it out for iPad 2! I waited since before the first one came out before buying the 2 on launch day. Besides you only need to buy Angry Birds. Good luck!

Sewen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buying iPad is one of the investment you will make......Its really good

Vlammetje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Much like everyone says, wait for iPad 2 and you can always add games to it later on. For what purpose, beside playing games, are you getting the iPad anyway? I presume you already play games at present?
Does that purpose justify spending ALL your money on?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts