What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should a buy ipad2 or ipad3? Please some advise.

koehn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife just got her ipad and when she and I were in the store you could clearly see the difference. I just went and bought the 64GB for myself. You should consider the $$$$ and make sure that you buy the 4G version if you remotely think that you will ever need it. Keeping in mind that you can use your smart phone as a hotspot. We love them and the 3 is much nicer than the 2 and I don't think I will ever need my laptop again.

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adrian23 said:
Thanks again for all the replys... This will again be my first iPad so I just wanted to make sure I made the right choice.

You've made the right choice as long as you are happy with it for the price you pay. I am with the 3.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To my eyes, the retina display is worth much more to me than $100. It pays and pays and repays for itself every day.

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Adrian23 said:
Hello iam new to the forum and wanted to ask a few questions.. Ive never really owned an ipad personally and iam a little confused on whether i should get ipad 2 or 3. Iam well aware of the new upgrades on the new ipad camera retina screen etc..If someone can offer any advice on pros and cons from both i would greatly appreciate it. Just dont wanna get ipad2 then regret it. In terms of money i could get either one.

thanks

Well what did u end up getting ? Lol

Sent from my iPad 3 

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
nh3518 said:
I got the iPad 3 and love it !!

Yayyyyy ! Brilliant ......it really is a fantastic gadget..:)

Sent from my iPad 3 

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting an iPad 3 with the largest capacity you can afford is the way to go.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For the price difference it's a no brainer to get the iPad 3 IMHO.
To many improvements not too. :thumbs:

nicnacnoo78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have ipad 3 and do not want to in back to an ipad 2 because it is better

Most reactions

Latest posts