What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

Godrulsus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my iPad 2 on the 11th of March and was told it would be delivered on April 6th. They delivered it March 28th. Love it. This is my 3rd and although the camera is disappointing I don't regret buying it.
I should also mention I tracked package and on Saturday they said it was in China, Sunday it was in Memphis, and it was delivered to Simi Valley, Ca. Monday morning the 28th.

Last edited:

DSTAngieB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
******SHIPPING UPDATE*****
My iPad arrived on April 1st, just like the FedEx delivery date expected! I'm using it now! It's a thing of beauty, engraving and all. :)

I'm a happy camper!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay!! Another one bites the apple.:D

ab8c2b53.png

mickeymjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish mine would move up. Ordered on the 19th of March. Ship date is the 21st of April. At least it give me time to check out reviews on Apps that I plan on getting. So far, I have 45 IPad specific apps and 33 apps made for the IPhone and IPad. Almost considering going to my local Apple Store and waiting 5 or 6 hours for them to open just to be 1st in line since they get a shipment in daily and canceling my online order.

mickeymjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting for mine. I decided to go down to my local Apple Store at 4am and waited for them to open. I purchased the 64GB black wifi IPad 2. Loving it so far.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting for mine. I decided to go down to my local Apple Store at 4am and waited for them to open. I purchased the 64GB black wifi IPad 2. Loving it so far.

I'm going to do the same thing tomorrow. Earlier this day I wrote on another post on this forum that I was gonna wait until the end of April to get it, but I'm decided that I'll be at the apple store tomorrow morning to get mine. Waiting a few hours is better than a few weeks.

mickeymjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm going to do the same thing tomorrow. Earlier this day I wrote on another post on this forum that I was gonna wait until the end of April to get it, but I'm decided that I'll be at the apple store tomorrow morning to get mine. Waiting a few hours is better than a few weeks.

I wouldn't go on Monday. I was told that since they do not get shipments in on Sunday, no IPads would be avail Monday morning. I would go Tues morning instead. Don't want you to waste your time and be disappointed knowing you would have to return again.

ChileRick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered on 3/15 for original April 22 delivery.
Just checked status, due to be delivered April 7!!!
Wife happy!!!
... no notice from Apple, though, so you all may want to re-check status!

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mickeymjay said:
I wouldn't go on Monday. I was told that since they do not get shipments in on Sunday, no IPads would be avail Monday morning. I would go Tues morning instead. Don't want you to waste your time and be disappointed knowing you would have to return again.

Thanks for the heads up. I have it on good authority that they have a shipment. Im gonna take my chances for tomorrow cause it's the only day I can this week. If it doesn't work I'll good back Saturday.

gma99611

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine (black/engraved) on Mar 11th, then called a few days later to cancel and reorder in white. Said engraving would set the order back a couple weeks, so skipped the engraving. Order scheduled Apr 18th. Today I checked my Credit card online and I see a charge from AppleiTunesonlinestore for $725! So I'm assuming since my credit card has been charged, the order will soon be on it's way. I can only hope...

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered on Mar 17th in the early morning.

Ships on Apr 21st
Delivery Apr 26th

The status has changed at all yet. My wife did get it engraved.

Most reactions