What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ordered mine at 8pm PST 3/11, original ship date 4/1, original arrival date 4/6. It just shipped yesterday. FedEx gives a delivery date of 3/31. Woot!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

FacePoppies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine on march 11, got estimated ship date of april 1, delivery april 8. It shipped last wed with estimated delivery of march 30, and I just got it today at work. :)

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FacePoppies said:
I ordered mine on march 11, got estimated ship date of april 1, delivery april 8. It shipped last wed with estimated delivery of march 30, and I just got it today at work. :)

Hella congrats :D

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also ordered an Ipad2 and it says it will be shipped out April 21st. Originally, it was suppose to ship out on April 27th and to be delivered April 30th, but now it should be delivered on April 26th.. it's not much, but I was happy when I saw the dates had changed :D

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Holy crap! FedEx moves FAST!! The destination is in the Medford, Oregon area, about 9 hours' drive north. Medford has an international airport that connects flights directly to the Bay Area.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-2530607884.png
    image-2530607884.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

einhander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone who ordered an engraved ipad 2 had their shipping date moved up? I think that may be why mine hasn't moved at all... (Ordered March 13th, Shipping date of April 11th...)

tonidale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine 03/11 and had a ship date of 04/01 but it shipped yesterday and is scheduled to be delivered on Monday...Yeah:)

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tonidale said:
Ordered mine 03/11 and had a ship date of 04/01 but it shipped yesterday and is scheduled to be delivered on Monday...Yeah:)

I ordered in the evening of 3/11 with original ship date of 4/1 but it shipped Sunday 3/27 and arrived Tuesday morning 3/29.

kami.hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
einhander said:
Has anyone who ordered an engraved ipad 2 had their shipping date moved up? I think that may be why mine hasn't moved at all... (Ordered March 13th, Shipping date of April 11th...)

Mine was moved up a whole week and I got it engraved.

Sent from my iPad 2

rconn2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered March 16th and the Ship date has remained April 20th.

Kirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my iPad 2 late because didn't have the money at the time of its launch--so my original estimated date of arrival was April 28th. After checking my account today it has been moved to April 23rd. I know that it's not a HUGE improvement, but it's better than nothing. Has anyone else had this happen? :)

My guess? This may be indicative that Apple has been able to find new suppliers for its production chain (outside Japan) and that we'll see more units in a shorter period of time than we thought. If anything, the shipment date will continue to be shortened. (or maybe i'm just overly optimistic) Thoughts?

cheers

Ordered a white 64gb + wifi on March 23rd.

Original order confirmation... Ships: Apr 27 / Delivers: Apr 30

Updated order confirmation... Ships: Apr 21 / Delivers: Apr 26

Keepin' my fingers crossed for another order confirmation with an earlier ship date! :D

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my iPad 2 late because didn't have the money at the time of its launch--so my original estimated date of arrival was April 28th. After checking my account today it has been moved to April 23rd. I know that it's not a HUGE improvement, but it's better than nothing. Has anyone else had this happen? :)

My guess? This may be indicative that Apple has been able to find new suppliers for its production chain (outside Japan) and that we'll see more units in a shorter period of time than we thought. If anything, the shipment date will continue to be shortened. (or maybe i'm just overly optimistic) Thoughts?

cheers

Ordered a white 64gb + wifi on March 23rd.

Original order confirmation... Ships: Apr 27 / Delivers: Apr 30

Updated order confirmation... Ships: Apr 21 / Delivers: Apr 26

Keepin' my fingers crossed for another order confirmation with an earlier ship date! :D

Crossing toes too

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
do you have emails to alert you of time changes, or do you just notice them when you log onto the apple site to check order progress?

i'm logging on about 8 times a day. so far no luck :(

Most reactions

Latest posts