What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shatter? Greenpoison? what's the difference

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
since there's more articles in regards of these...I am actually not understaind what the difference between the two are.

most articles i see says something int he lines of "Chronic Dev Team is working on GreenPois0n and SHAtter jailbreak" which makes it like two totally separate things.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shatter is the exploit
greenpois0n is the jailbreak

iRaven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shatter is the exploit
greenpois0n is the jailbreak

This is true now. But origianlly Shatter was the name of the exploit and greenpois0n was just a tool used in the jailbreak. But so many nubs were screaming fro the 'greenpois0n' jailbreak to be released that they decided to name it that in order to avoid confusion on the release.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
But so many nubs were screaming fro the 'greenpois0n' jailbreak to be released that they decided to name it that in order to avoid confusion on the release.

them nubs can be such a problem, eh? :D

Macmee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does that mean it greenpoison is coming out supposedly on the 10th then shatter will be out too?

Will I be able to JB 4.2 with GP?

iRaven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does that mean it greenpoison is coming out supposedly on the 10th then shatter will be out too?

Will I be able to JB 4.2 with GP?

Uhh... 'Shatter' the exploit used in this jailbreaking process is already kinda out. And so is the tool greenpois0n. The JAILBREAK greenpois0n will be out on the 10th. And it will hopefully still work on 4.2 when you update your device yes.

Most reactions

Latest posts