1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Sharp Edge

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by vwgtiman, Apr 8, 2011.

1. vwgtiman

vwgtiman iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I scored a 16g wifi @ Target 2 wks ago.. it was white but I wanted black; oh well. I love it! Long story short I noted right away the lower right edge between the glass and aluminum was very sharp. Sharp enough to cut a finger. It seemed to be less an issue when the pad was cold. Anyway I made note of it along with a backlight bleed spot on the Apple customer service site... and got a case #.... Well, I went on a trip and my carry on bag shoulder strap ripped and my bag fell to the street w/ my ipad in it.... the upper left edge got dented. (Problem with thin edges is all the pressure goes to one little spot) In my efforts to get an exchange the Apple store wouldnt take it back due to my "misuse". :mad:
  2. 05GT

05GT iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try for an exchange @ Wal-Mart.