What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing photographs via iPad Mail App

theapcoach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.theapcoach.co.uk
I wonder if anyone can tell me why this occurred? There was a group of 8 of us going through process of attaching photographs to an e-mail to share. The way we did it was to select the photographs in question. Then tap on share which is in the top left-hand corner of the screen. This usually brings up a group of Apps you can share the photographs with. One of which is the Mail app. Some of us got the Mail App, when we tapped share, and others didn't we were al using iOS 6.

Thanks for your comments in advance, much appreciated!:)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One possible explanation is that the ones who could not share did not have a default e-mail set on their iPads. Without the default, the iPad doesn't know which e-mail account to use to send emails.

That's the best I can think of - maybe others may have other reasons.

Marilyn

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just FYI, there is an alternative way to attach photos to emails. Open a new email message, then tap and hold, and choose Insert Photo from the contextual menu. Repeat as necessary.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Most reactions