What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing PDF between IPADS.

cnorton22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I have 25 iPads for a primary class that I teach. I have download PDF from the net for them to read but they are not syncing between each iPad. They all use the same apple ID and have iCloud. Can Someone please help:)

Thanks
Catherine

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
cnorton22 said:
Hi
I have 25 iPads for a primary class that I teach. I have download PDF from the net for them to read but they are not syncing between each iPad. They all use the same apple ID and have iCloud. Can Someone please help:)

Thanks
Catherine

I am not certain about 25 ipads sharing the same apple id d and icloud-i will need to verify for myself how this can work. I am sure others will speak to this piece as needed.

Have you tried a dropbox app for each device or at least the primary ipad to load the Pdf to a public file which can than be viewed by others? You would need an internet connection to gain access to the file--and than save to the ipads. Wondering if that might help.

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You could combine readdledocs app with Dropbox. All the readdledocs apps could easily sync a doc from Dropbox.

Most reactions

Latest posts