What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing Itunes w/Ipad & 2 4S Iphones??

JJ_BPK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased an Ipad for the wife last year. It is set up on Itunes using an [email protected] email. All works well, including cloud and the app store.

We now each have an 4S Iphone. I set up mine and connected to app store & Itunes (on my PC) with her [email protected] so we could share pictures, ect..

But I am getting her email on my phone... We do not plan to use the phones for mail much, as we are both FOG's and the screen is to small..

Is there a way to link all three, without sharing the emails??

Thanks
JJ

PS: phones are Verizon..

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I purchased an Ipad for the wife last year. It is set up on Itunes using an [email protected] email. All works well, including cloud and the app store.

We now each have an 4S Iphone. I set up mine and connected to app store & Itunes (on my PC) with her [email protected] so we could share pictures, ect..

But I am getting her email on my phone... We do not plan to use the phones for mail much, as we are both FOG's and the screen is to small..

Is there a way to link all three, without sharing the emails??

Thanks
JJ

PS: phones are Verizon..

This should help: go to Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendar. Tap the mail account, then you can deactivate Mails.

Most reactions