What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing files with PC via wifi

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had instructions, but I lost them, describing to enable file sharing between my PC and iPad wirelessly. I know there was a reference to map network drive and an ip address ending in 8081.

Would someone direct me to those instructions?

OP
Parrori1

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Would dropbox be a simpler way?

Yeah, but it gripes me that I can't find what I already had. Of course you do have to have Internet up for dropbox, but I guess it would be rare to have wifi and no Internet.

Ahhhh then heck with it--dropbox and vodka it is.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What kind of files are you looking to share?

Cause you can connect to your PC wirelessly with Goodreader, Photo-Sort and iAnnotate, that I remember. Of course, each uses different methods, so knowing which file you want to share/see/transfer will help narrow it down.

As in, I can give directions for the 3 mentioned above - but I don't want to shotgun-spread all the directions out in hopes of hitting the one you want...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts