What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing a calender on my ipad and iphone

tombolton82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I've just got an iPad and I'm trying to set up mobile me to share my calendar and stuff with my iphone but I'm having trouble setting it up. I've managed to set up the find my iPhone but but that's it.

This is what it says to do:

Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Make sure Fetch New Data is set to Push.
Tap Add Account and choose MobileMe.
Enter your MobileMe account information, then tap Save.
Turn on Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Notes.

Important: If prompted, choose “Merge with MobileMe” to make sure the contacts, calendars, bookmarks, already on your device sync with MobileMe and are not duplicated.

I can do the part that says enter your mobile me acc info but then I don't know what it means or where to turn on mail contacts calendars etc???

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers
Tom

Last edited:

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Have you actually got a mobileme account (not just the free one for find my iphone) ? It sounds like you haven't.

I you haven't, then I can recommend setting up a gmail account and using that for your contacts and calendar etc. Setting this up as an exchange account on each of your devices will allow them to sync like a mobileme account.

Most reactions