What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shared Photo Album upload/download issue oniPad Pro.

wec43wec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I created 4 shared albums on my iPad Pro. I used the Public option within Shared Album and copied/paste the link to a relative. The person receiving the link (sent to email acct ) was unable to see all photos within the last album as follows:

1. Shared album #1 had 2 photos - no problem sending those photos

2. Shared album #2 had 2 photos - no problem sending those photos

3. Shared album #3 had 40 photos - no problem sending those photos, however,

4. Shared album #4 had 100 photos - the person receiving those photos could only see 18 of the 100 photos (no error message). I even sent the link to my iPad Pro email address and I too was only able to see 18 of the 100 photos.

Can anyone help and/or provide a solution? Also the operating system is up to date and no videos were sent. Both users were on WiFi.

Thanking you in advance!

OP
W

wec43wec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone !
A solution was found.
It was suggested to simply recreate another Shared Album (with the same photos) and resend the public website link. Everything worked as planned. The original file may have been corrupt.

again, thanks to all !

Most reactions

Latest posts