What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share screen with 3 or more iPads

Louis Rivas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hellow, I'm having some trouble to find an App/Hack for use the iPad as a tool for presentations; I find Prezi, and it's kinda what I was looking for, but now I need something for:

Use one iPad for play the presentation, and another 3 or more for the people how's going to watch me, those 3 iPads need to show what I'm doing on my iPad.

Sorry if it's kind of complicated to understand (It's a mess for me to explain jeje)

So that's it, there's an app? Maybe something on cydia? any idea? The one who give me some help will be my new hero!

BRoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out conference pad, you need to have the presentation loaded on each iPad and a Bluetooth or wifi connection, but can walk through the pages/slides and use a "laser pointer" to point out and direct attention where you wish. I don't own it but have looked at it quite a bit.

Most reactions

Latest posts