What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share from YouTube app

glen4cindy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the iPad user guide it says you can share a video you are watching by touching this envelope looking icon.

When I load up videos using the YouTube Icon on the 1st home screen, I don't see an envelope looking icon anywhere on the screen. In fact, I can't seem to find any way to share videos when I'm using the YouTube app.

I've only had the iPad for a few days, and never an iPhone or and iPod, or iPod touch, so I'm really a green iUser. I did have an iMac though, and now have an eMac, but, it's not my main computer.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have email set up on your iPad? I am not 100% sure of this, but if you don't have email set up, then it would be pointless to give you the option of emailing the link.

skypod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem, but all you do is, when the video is NOT in full screen mode, tap on the screen & the icon should appear. That works for me anyway... :)

OP
G

glen4cindy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok.

Thanks.

It appears that I can only do it if I don't have the iPad turned sideways.

It didn't seem to be working at all before, and I do have mail set up.

But, it is working now.

Thanks

Most reactions