What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share button not working.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The share button doesn't seem to work anymore, since the last update; running iOS 5 on an iPad 2.

This is one of the buttons you get when you tap the the blue down arrow in a post's header. Normally this button opens an email editor with the thread title as the subject and it's link in the body.

When I tap the button the action (box/arrow) icon at the top right of the screen goes dim and you can not longer scroll the screen. Tapping anywhere on the screen returns the app to normal. Once I got a connection error that may or may not be related; it was only once. Otherwise there is nothing at all happens.

I've tried the usual fixes. Logging in and out. Restart/reset the iPad. Delete and re-download the app.

I didn't see this one mentioned in other threads and figured there might be a slim chance you didn't notice it.

Thanks for your hard work on the app.

Edit: It works on the iPhone 4, btw. Just tested .

Last edited:

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much for that. I'm seeing the same thing in the iPF App. I will pass this on to the Admins for their review and repair.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks again!

Most reactions

Latest posts