What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Settings App Badge

mlts0807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I now have a red one badge on my settings icon after updating to 5.1 and re-jailbreaking. I don't think it was there yesterday. I have looked thru the settings and can't find anything it is referring to. Any ideas?

Thanks

c_strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you only have 5.1 version ? isn't it should be 5.1.1 ? if you're on 5.1.1 already, try rebooting your device. (or maybe its a tweak that needs update)

OP
M

mlts0807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, left out a little. I am up to date - 5.1.1. I have checked everything else and don't see anything that needs to be updated. Any other ideas?

OP
M

mlts0807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have checked every thing in the settings app and still can't figure why I have the red 1 badge. I have rebooted and tries connecting to itunes. IOS is up to date and i have went thru each app trying to make sure it is updated. Any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts