What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

setting help

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure if I should post this here or the games section, so I'm gonna cross post to the games forum too, but I have downloaded Bejeweled Blitz 2 and Farmville and up until yesterday I could log in on the iPad and play. Now when I type in my Yahoo address it won't log in. I can log in with my wifes Comcast address. Just wondering if there is a setting that might have gotten changed that isn't allowing Yahoo or something. Any help would be appreciated.

I can't log on to either game with the Yahoo address.

OP
psmoore

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bejeweled Blitz started working this morning, but not Farmville. I guess I'm gonna try to uninstall and re-install the game and see if that helps.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's a facebook problem, I cant log in today either. A pop-up says " it's due to a bug".oh well . . .

blueyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello not sure if I am adding this in the right place, but on my ipad2 (which I love by the way) but on Bejewelled Blitz I can't seem to get on to the messages, can anyone help? Thank you

Most reactions