What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sesame Street’s The Monster at the End of This Book Comes to iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

The first ever Sesame Street app designed specifically for iPad has just arrived in the App Store. The Monster at the End of This Book takes full advantage of the platform to bring the beloved children’s classic to life with vibrant animation, engaging sound and lively music. Children will enjoy interacting directly with the story elements via a completely immersive user interface that draws them into the story.

First published in 1971 and due to celebrate its 40th anniversary in print in 2011, The Monster at the end of This Book has sold more than three million copies, with children continuing to be enthralled by Grover’s attempts to prevent them from reaching the end of the book, using everything from ropes to brick walls, only to turn the last page and find out that the monster is Grover himself.

"We are honored that Sesame Street chose Callaway Digital Arts to bring its all-time best-selling classic to life," said Callaway Digital Arts Chairman and Chief Creative Officer Nicholas Callaway. "The Monster at the End of This Book iPad app awakens the joy and wonder of childhood in people of all ages. Whether you're one or 100, it will bring a smile to your face."

Click here to download the app, which is currently on sale for a limited time for $0.99: The Monster at the End of This Book (for iPad) for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Callaway Digital Arts

Marlyn13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this, but it crashes after about 5 pages. I hope they fix it because I can't wait to show my grandkids.

Most reactions

Latest posts