What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Service Error

dinee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe hi my name is David I am from Spain. I have a small problem can any one please assist....??.

When reading downloaded newspapers on Press Reader in a place with no wifi connection, I repeatedly get a message "Service error. Request failed no internet connection"

I have to Ok this two or three times each message, with about 50 such messages in the course of reader a paper.

I have tried going into airplane mode, and turning off wifi and ask to join networks on settings, all to no avail.

I don't get this when reading magazines on Zinio, or any other download sites.

I have emailed Press Reader, several times without response.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Dinee, I guess this a fault of the particular app. If the writer of the software has a web site you could check there for a solution/ help. The app itself may have a link or you could look it up on the AppStore and see if there is a link there.
I don't use Press Reader myself so unable help further

rroboh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wireless internet is working for my computer, but my ipad keeps getting the error message: Connection failed with the error: no Intenet connection. What can I do to resolve this?

Most reactions

Latest posts