What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server stopped responding

f025117

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone give me more information other than my wifi connection stopped? Why? My husband controls the wifi Administrater-help

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can someone give me more information other than my wifi connection stopped? Why? My husband controls the wifi Administrater-help

G'day, I see you are new to the forum. Welcome! You could try this: Tap Settings, then General, Then tap Network and then WiFi. Then tap the blue arrow next to the wireless router you are connected to and then tap Forget this Network. Then go back to WiFi and rekey the settings originally provided by your Internet Service Provider when you first successfully connected to the Internet.

If that does not work go to Settings then Reset and then tap Reset Network Settings. Reboot the iPad and as before connect to your wireless network per the settings provided by your ISP. Of course, the WiFi settings should have been set to "On".

Let us know how you got on, OK not OK. You have been a bit short on information and details of the problem, but rest assured a solution can be found via these forums.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts