What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serious music creation

mayharm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey ...

I am getting more and more into creating my own music. I cant play any real instruments, have only been practicing on my Ipad. I did have a pc once, but not anymore. I used to fool around a bit in FL Studio back then.
I want to take it more serious now and practice hard. I still consider myself a beginner and I've only used very simple music software/apps so far.
Feel like i cant find the right app. Generelly a lot of them are stripped down too much. So the question is if i really need to buy a mac/laptop if i want to create music on a higher level? Or is there that great music app for ipad that im looking for?

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mayharm said:
Hey ...

I am getting more and more into creating my own music. I cant play any real instruments, have only been practicing on my Ipad. I did have a pc once, but not anymore. I used to fool around a bit in FL Studio back then.
I want to take it more serious now and practice hard. I still consider myself a beginner and I've only used very simple music software/apps so far.
Feel like i cant find the right app. Generelly a lot of them are stripped down too much. So the question is if i really need to buy a mac/laptop if i want to create music on a higher level? Or is there that great music app for ipad that im looking for?

download garage band on your ipad but i dont recomend recording your own song to ipad do it on you computer or mac because computers have good sound card so you will get less latency and if you dont have a mac download mixcraft its good and easy to use

iPad 3 

OP
M

mayharm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
download garage band on your ipad but i dont recomend recording your own song to ipad do it on you computer or mac because computers have good sound card so you will get less latency and if you dont have a mac download mixcraft its good and easy to use

iPad 3 

Great thanks :)

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mayharm said:
Dont think pcs have good soundcards.

I recomend to buy a new pc windows 7 64 bit 2012 version and a good RAM will help too

iPad 3 

Most reactions