What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serious Music Apps?

Skyhawk940

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far I've tried cubasis (+++$) and a few others and have not found any apps that are all that serious at music production. I produce Midi pieces. I use Cakewalk on my PC and have found nothing to compare. So far my Ipad 4 is nothing more that an expensive toy. I''m looking at FL Studio, but it also looks limited. I had always thought IOS was so far ahead of Windows in music, but I'm finding out that it is not.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you would think a mobile (and therefore smaller more limited OS) would be more capable than a full desktop OS.

Now, if you were thinking of OS X, Apple's desktop OS, then it does have some very nice music creation apps. Logic Pro is Apple's professional music creation app. I don't use it, so I'm not sure what MIDI capabilities it has.

Most reactions