What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Series and movies on iPad

sparklessJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I there!

I just receveid my iPad now. And I CAN'T download or see online series and movies. :s please please could you help me? I already done everything I read on the Internet.

Thank you a lot!

Xxx

OP
S

sparklessJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Where are you trying to download them from?

The Archangel

In the normal websites... But I already search 'series online' on google and tried all the websites there. First I tried subtitled but now I'm searching in English!

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I there!

I just receveid my iPad now. And I CAN'T download or see online series and movies. :s please please could you help me? I already done everything I read on the Internet.

Thank you a lot!

Xxx

you cannot download series straight to the iPad - it has to be done via your computer and then transferred to your iPad.....

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fuzzyfelts said:
you cannot download series straight to the iPad - it has to be done via your computer and then transferred to your iPad.....

Um, well yes you can....that's what the iTunes store is for.......

The Archangel

uimalis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad does not support flash.

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fuzzyfelts said:
i understood he was trying to download stuff from another source than iTunes!!!!

I've been trying to get him to tell us exactly where he wants to download them from but no luck so far?

The Archangel

OP
S

sparklessJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I've been trying to get him to tell us exactly where he wants to download them from but no luck so far?

The Archangel

Yes. For series online on megavideo and therefore.... Not by iTunes of course!!!!

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes. For series online on megavideo and therefore.... Not by iTunes of course!!!!
As I said in an earlier post, you will have to download these videos to your PC then transfer them in an iPad format to your iPad, you cannot direct download from the internet to your iPad, only via the iTunes Store can you download direct from the internet.......

OP
S

sparklessJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fuzzyfelts said:
As I said in an earlier post, you will have to download these videos to your PC then transfer them in an iPad format to your iPad, you cannot direct download from the internet to your iPad, only via the iTunes Store can you download direct from the internet.......

Ok. Now I get it. Ty a lot.

Best regards

Rodolfo2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I am trying to buy new TV series from Itunes and i am informed that i don't have enough space. When i try to delete existing downloads in Videos I am told i need to transfer them to Itunes. How? thanks Paul

Most reactions

Latest posts