What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Sent from my iPad"... Just dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonchi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In case some of you may not be aware, having "Sent from my iPad" as a signature on emails/forums makes you look like a complete douche. Even if it's not your intent, it makes it seem like you're showing off. I've recently noticed "Sent from my iPad 2" which is really just the epitome of douchebaggery. Please stop. No one cares.

ICEHITMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apples little way of getting extra advertising in their products, anyone know how to remove the "from my iPad" line when sending emails?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In case some of you may not be aware, having "Sent from my iPad" as a signature on emails/forums makes you look like a complete douche. Even if it's not your intent, it makes it seem like you're showing off. I've recently noticed "Sent from my iPad 2" which is really just the epitome of douchebaggery. Please stop. No one cares.

So you're calling a veteran rescue Paramedic who uses "Sent from my iPad" in his sig as a subtle way to let people he's writing to know he's mobile and not at at home (just as much as emails from his phone that say "Sent from my EVO 4G") a douchebag? Gee, thanks for enlightening me. How mighty ******* of you.

In case you've forgotten: haters are the worst douchebags.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apples little way of getting extra advertising in their products, anyone know how to remove the "from my iPad" line when sending emails?

Go here on your iPad: Settings>Mails, Contacts, Calendars>Signatures. When you tap on Signatures, you will have the ability to edit it to whatever your heart desires.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not a big deal and I don't feel like people are doing it on purpose but it just let's you know the person is mobile and possibly not able to give your letter the full attention. Does apple smile? Yes. But would you rather wait 3 days for a person to have time to sit down, login, sift through emails and then get to yours? Or answer mobile-ly at will.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
It's not a big deal and I don't feel like people are doing it on purpose but it just let's you know the person is mobile and possibly not able to give your letter the full attention. Does apple smile? Yes. But would you rather wait 3 days for a person to have time to sit down, login, sift through emails and then get to yours? Or answer mobile-ly at will.

Exactly! Said it better than I did, that's for sure...

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I send emails it is there. I never really thought too much about it. It is there by default. It must be a burning issue for someone to notice it and make a stink about it. Why the hate?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Only add information to your communications if it's relevant :)

Sent from my iPad2iPad2iPad2iPad2iPad2{does happy dance}

Droidmakespwn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just never never cared to take it off. Just like on my phone it says sent from my android. It's a product of tapatalk that is already on there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aquadan88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.thepynebros.com
Wow....someone needs a hug.

Don't they people like him? XD

Sent from my PC which has my iPad plugged into it. Which is also on my desk, the same desk that my PC is on. So, This was sent from my PC which is on the desk which has the iPad on it that is plugged into the PC.

Last edited by a moderator:

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think this thread isn't constructive and will remain closed. I cleaned it up but I still see it as being pointless and just causing trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions