What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sending reports from Pages to my email...

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Should I send them, because I have a choice, PDF or Doc? What is the difference? I have been sending them Doc, but sometimes they tell me on my desktop " I'm sorry, there is no application to open this file with". When it says that I have to go through all these back doors to get that file open that I needed right away.

Not only with the iPad, but my office will email me a document for court and i will open it on my desktop and it states it is a DOC file and I have to save it, then I can not find it that puppy, then I DO find it, and right click and it opens in Word.

So ~

Which is better and won't piss me off so much, PDF or DOC.? I'm thinking everyone fell asleep on me by now.:(

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Based on your other question over the weekend, you might want to consider investing that $15 on DocumentsToGo.

You can open .doc files from your email directly into Docs2Go, email them, save them, etc.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i hate to tell you this but your going to have to spend the money on the application documents to go there ..miss Sweet Posion ..

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If one is expected to work with an iPad shouldn't one be getting the tools to do the work or just be gorgeous?:confused:

If I were you I'd get meself an eyelash clipper, it's very windy over here...:p
Problem solved.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Perhaps you can let your hair grow longer instead...then you'll have the $15 for Docs2Go. I've been meaning to get a haircut for the last 6 months! LOL. By my count, my husband has had 5 haircuts since my last hair cut. I guess I'm going to get my "long hair womens hair cut" moneys worth this time! So expensive...

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is pretty long. I need to touch up the color every six weeks or so.;). Us woman know how it is!

And you are so right, it is hell a expensive!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that way i shave my head it so much easlyer than getting a haircut and hideing the bald spot

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No need to shave it. Let it stand as a warning.
I tell my womenfolk that I lose a hair every time they are bad.....

Most reactions

Latest posts