What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sending pictures to desktop

eaglet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,
I normally have no probs. sending pictures to desktop but for some reason I can't now. I haven't knowingly done anything! I click on the picture, go to the up arrow in the box top right of screen, next to bin, tick the box of the pic. I want to send, the email opens, I add the address and click send! All I'm receiving is an email saying send from my iPad but no attachment or picture but am getting the subject matter. Can anyone please help?
Cheers eaglet

rozbloke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I up load to dropbox., its one at a time but easy to use on any computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are using a Mac, plug the iPad in using USB, close iPhoto if it opens, then open Preview. From the FILE menu, select "Import photos from iPad".

Can't remember how to do it on a PC. I seem to remember plugging the iPad in and using an import wizard, but it's been a while.

retexan599

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,
I normally have no probs. sending pictures to desktop but for some reason I can't now. I haven't knowingly done anything! I click on the picture, go to the up arrow in the box top right of screen, next to bin, tick the box of the pic. I want to send, the email opens, I add the address and click send! All I'm receiving is an email saying send from my iPad but no attachment or picture but am getting the subject matter. Can anyone please help?
Cheers eaglet
Works ok for me, just did it.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just for those who like some other options of transferring photos between an iDevice and a computer, take a look at this LINK - Post #6 - Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts