What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sending photos via ipad2

terrybailey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have just recently loaded some photos onto my ipad via the camera connection accessory but when I go to email them nothing works.I tried to transfer the photos also to my pc but somehow they were deleted on the memory card so the only record I have is the ones that actually were uploaded to my ipad which were to be emailed as well as adding them to my facebook account. Can you please help me. Regards Terry Bailey.

OP
T

terrybailey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emailing photos direct from camera connector accessory

Yes I did that every photo I clicked on I then selected email and send and in the past I just hit send and the keyboard would come up and the email would go through as an attachment but after I downloaded photos last night direct from my digital camera it was then that I started to have problems. Could it be anything to do with the transfer of the photos from my digital camera because for some reason all the photos on my memory card were deleted and only because I had sent them to windows live gallery was the only way I could email through my default email which is microsoft outlook 2010 which was only just installed a couple months ago. Any help would be appreciated and I really have to get this rectified now because I am going overseas tomorrow and I really nedd it. Thankyou very much from Terry Bailey.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have moved these posts to the Help section as I think they might get a quicker response there.

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator

malakatoui

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Email photos from ipad2

Hello...I tried to send photos from my ipad2 using the button email photo and wrote the address then found that they were not sent..remained in my outbox?Just what is going wrong? Any help? Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello...I tried to send photos from my ipad2 using the button email photo and wrote the address then found that they were not sent..remained in my outbox?Just what is going wrong? Any help? Thanks

Is your normal email from the iPad working OK? i.e. can you send email from within the iPad's native Mail app?

Tim

vicki24fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is your normal email from the iPad working OK? i.e. can you send email from within the iPad's native Mail app?

Tim

I need help with my email account on the iPad. I recently had to change my password and everything was fine for a few hours. Ten it came up telling me my user name or password were wrong. I kept trying to get it to work and finally deleted the account as I have done in the past with no problem.
Now when I try to add an account it gives me a message it is wrong user name or password ten it turns pages and shows me the following message

The user name or password for imap.mail.yahoo.com is incorrect

Before I deleted it I wrote down what was listed on the page and I have entered it that way and still no luck.
Help! Please!!

Most reactions

Latest posts