What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sending message content to the server failed--yahoo/iPad4

Canadierin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi!

my yahoo email account was hacked yesterday evening, and I tried to sort that mess out on my laptop. When I returned to working on my iPad4 several hours later, I discovered that I was no longer able to send yahoo emails out. I keep getting the "sending message content to the server failed" message. I deleted my yahoo account from the iPad, then reinstalled it and rebooted the iPad and tried again. I still couldn't send messages. I just deleted and reloaded my yahoo account yet again, and I still just keep getting the same message when I try to send messages or replies out. I am still receiving emails. I have no idea if the hacking is related or not, or if the timing is coincidental but what can I do to fix this annoying problem?

please and thank you for any solutions!

OP
C

Canadierin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, no action here but good news nonetheless! After much googling and trying different solutions out, I finally gave up and carried on with my day. At some point an hour or two ago, things spontaneously started working again and my email is back working as usual. Who knows.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, no action here but good news nonetheless! After much googling and trying different solutions out, I finally gave up and carried on with my day. At some point an hour or two ago, things spontaneously started working again and my email is back working as usual. Who knows.

Well that is great to hear even if we were not able to help.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts