What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sena Case Folio

froussy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will be buying the Sena case folio.. I saw good review on it.. but one thing.. I see we can put "cards" in it.. (like credit, debit.) Will it damage the screen of the iPad ?

tosh.jc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It WILL be pressed against the screen of the iPad when it's closed, so do be aware of that. If you have Ghost Armor or Invisible Sheild, anything in the card holders will leave a temporary (and annoying) impression on the screen surface. Even the sewn seam of the pocket that runs the width of the cover leaves an impression on mine. I remedied it by keeping my microfiber cloth (for cleaning the screen) sandwiched between screen and cover when I have it closed. I'm not sure how it would affect the screen itself without any kind of shield on it, but it could possibly be a concern.

Keep a cloth handy as I suggested above and you'll be fine. I'm very happy with my Sena.

OP
F

froussy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ask the guy in the Apple Store about the cards on the screen.. he hold me it was not a problem/issue.. but I hope to have more feedback from people here :)

Thx :)

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Often the guys in the shops don't know enough about the products they're selling

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think our ipad's screen is that easy to break. It is made of gorilla glass. I still don't know how to post a video here. But you can search it on you tube.

About gorilla glass Gorilla Glass | Home

Most reactions