What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semirestore

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesh1108

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I was getting issue with my jailbroken ipad which is running ios 6.1. I have follow the instruction Wiping all Cydia Tweaks without Restoring and Rejailbreaking using semirestore. All went well but now when i am trying to install some apps using ifunbox , it can't. It says Ifunbox app install:Failed (-402620415). I have installed Edited by Moderator - discussion of piracy, please read the forum rules. but no luck. I have so many apps for my kids and now nothing is being install. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you, you have mentioned those piracy tools......piracy = theft = illegal! It also breaks our rules and we don't help pirates here.

I would suggest that you review the forum rules to see what is allowed to be discussed here, in the meantime, this thread is now closed!

Don't be a pirate!

The Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts