What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

selling iPad- good price?

dwhygienist

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going to sell my Husband's iPad 4 he got in the end of August. He passed away suddenly on December 12, 2013. I got myself an iPad air and no family members need or want a tablet. I looked at what they are getting on ebay- 300-330.00 sales but I never sold on ebay and have to ship and insure, I looked into gazelle and usell - the offers change from day to day- I can get 245.00, no hassles on u sell. I am doing this because money is going to get tight soon. One less income and a very small life insurance policy. On the other hand, I feel the need to hang on to it for emotional reasons. I know that as time goes on, the value drops on the iPad.
Anybody ever sell on any of theses sites?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have never sold on ebay but I've sold to third-parties on Amazon. Frankly, what you get makes me have a hard time selling my devices. If you go the eBay route, just add in your shipping and insurance on top and let the seller pay. I think you might get more if you sell yourself as you know these their-party buyers are going to sell your device for more than they paid you. Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts