selling iPad- good price?

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by dwhygienist, Jan 7, 2014.

1. dwhygienist

dwhygienist
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I am going to sell my Husband's iPad 4 he got in the end of August. He passed away suddenly on December 12, 2013. I got myself an iPad air and no family members need or want a tablet. I looked at what they are getting on ebay- 300-330.00 sales but I never sold on ebay and have to ship and insure, I looked into gazelle and usell - the offers change from day to day- I can get 245.00, no hassles on u sell. I am doing this because money is going to get tight soon. One less income and a very small life insurance policy. On the other hand, I feel the need to hang on to it for emotional reasons. I know that as time goes on, the value drops on the iPad.
    Anybody ever sell on any of theses sites?

2. AQ_OC

AQ_OC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    I have never sold on ebay but I've sold to third-parties on Amazon. Frankly, what you get makes me have a hard time selling my devices. If you go the eBay route, just add in your shipping and insurance on top and let the seller pay. I think you might get more if you sell yourself as you know these their-party buyers are going to sell your device for more than they paid you. Good luck.