1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Sell iPad2 in anticipation of iPad5?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by toothdoctor, Oct 15, 2013.

1. toothdoctor

toothdoctor iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have a 2 in fabulous condition.
    Should I sell it before the new ones come out as I will be getting an iPad5?
    Pros and Cons?
    Thanks
  2. s2mikey

s2mikey iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    Hard to say. The pros will be that you have a few bucks to use towards your new iPad. The cons are that you aren't going to get very much for a used iPad 2. I also have an iPad 2 and will probably just keep it since it still works great and can remain in service for many years yet. Check and see what they are going for so you can get an idea of what you'll get for it. That may help sway you one way or another.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. col.bris

col.bris Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +432 / 0
    Demand is high for iPad 2 in Australia and I suspect USA. As it is a great iPad for young kids and the grey big kids. Lol I would research current selling price on eBay prepare the unit for resale and sell it. Use the money towards what ever yu want. Or keep it for a family or friend
    • Like Like x 1