1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

selecting annotations in iAnnotate -- PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Productivity Apps Forum' started by tru, Nov 1, 2012.

1. tru

tru iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have just edited many pages of a document in iAnnotate. then, to make global comments, I added a page to the beginning of the document. Then, all of the annotations moved down a page -- so the notes no longer correspond to the right text. If I could figure out how to select all of the annotatations I could move them all page to the right spot by just dragging them up, once. Or, if I I could figure out how to undo this page add mistake, I would try that. But as it is, I am trying tto drag each comment, circle, note, back to the right spot.

Please help. At this stage the easiest solution would seem to be selecting more than one annotation. But, I don't know how.