What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selected Lonely Planet City Guides Free Until Thursday 22 April

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lonely-planet.JPG

Thanks to Martin Lewis’s excellent Money Saving Expert website for the heads-up on this fantastic free offer for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch owners worldwide from Lonely Planet. Basically they are offering 14 of their City Guide Apps (normally worth £9.50) for free until Thursday April 22nd, in what they’re calling their “Volcano Relief Saleâ€. The apps are all quite large (around 70MB) so be aware of that if you’re going to download any. The 14 free apps are for the following cities:

• Amsterdam
  • Barcelona
  • Berlin
  • Budapest
  • Copenhagen
  • Istanbul
  • London
  • Moscow
  • Munich
  • Paris
  • Rome
  • Stockholm
  • Vienna
  • Vancouver
Simply search for the Lonely Planet City Guides either on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch App Store or online. It’s a huge saving so try and download as many as you can before the deadline, you never know where you might be travelling to in future!

By Maura Sutton, iPadForums.net
[Source: Moneysavingexpert.com]

TelSteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I ended up downloading them all. I travel to most of those cities and figured if they are free I might as well get even the ones I don't currently plan on visiting. Nice gesture on their part.

Most reactions

Latest posts