What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking More iPad Games like Walking Dead

VSorceress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have owned and iPad for almost 2 years, but The Walking Dead game was the first high end game that I ever played on it. When I made the decision to play this on my iPad instead of Xbox, I never imagined I would experience a level of immersion and enjoyment that I typically get when playing on my Xbox or PS3. It now has me on the hunt for more gaming time with my well used tablet.

I'm looking for adventure games for mature audiences that have more focus on compelling story lines. I think that those would best translate well for a tablet, and leave my shooters currently to the consoles (for now). I've already looked into other games from TellTale (Back to the future, Sam & Max, Jurassic park, etc) but those aren't really my cup of tea. I'm into games like Heavy Rain, LA Noire, Catherine, Dream Fall (both 1 and 2).

Are there any out there in the app store that are compelling as the ones outlined above?

Most reactions

Latest posts