What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Security

osborneuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ustinov tried to download an app and got a box with lots of security question from apple.why?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stepped-up security measures by Apple because of scammers messing with user accounts.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ustinov tried to download an app and got a box with lots of security question from apple.why?

Hi Mike - I would strongly suggest that you remove your email address from 'public view' unless you want to enjoy a flood of junk messages; scam harvesting software just loves to find these openly displayed email addresses - :)

OP
O

osborneuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would remove it if I could but can't find how to do it <|;-((

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Were these security questions something you set up before or did this prompt have you do that? Wondering because there are several people who have had this happen now and I have not and I do not remember setting up security questions.

Lovemyipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't see Edit Profiles when I go to Settings. Where do I find that option.
Thanks for your help.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lovemyipad2 said:
I don't see Edit Profiles when I go to Settings. Where do I find that option.
Thanks for your help.

On the iPF website it's under Forum Actions.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

Most reactions