What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Security questions

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I noticed tonight I get a prompt when downloading apps from the app store (screen shot below) after entering my ID password. I have been pressing 'not now' up to this point (downloaded two new apps tonight), I just wanted to ask if anyone had actually set their questions and if they were easy to set and what sort of questions they provide - thanks.

Attachments

• image-3081992726.jpg
    image-3081992726.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 171

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is easy to set up, questions are like your first job, favourite teacher and so on. The important thing is to write them down....The questions and your answers. I have never had to use mine but you never know! It is good added security.

OP
axis

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
michali said:
It is easy to set up, questions are like your first job, favourite teacher and so on. The important thing is to write them down....The questions and your answers. I have never had to use mine but you never know! It is good added security.

Thanks. Never had a favourite teacher lol

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Actually I think it was the least favourite teacher so you might find that easier!

Most reactions

Latest posts