What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Security questions?

jo collins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I I dont know if anyone can help me, I'm trying to buy apps and things but to varify things it's asking for answers to 2 security questions but I never answered these in the first place, anyway I can re do the security questions without changing my apple id ?
Thanks x x x

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple started prompting for such security questions months ago, but it doesn't seem like everyone has been getting them. They're aimed at fraud. If you can't get past the security questions, you'll need to contact Apple.

DimKamen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure if you get in touch with them they'll sort you out. I started getting the prompts last night but I haven't bothered to actually set them up yet. Good to know I better not forget them unless I want to deal with a long wait on the phone I guess.

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After reading about his issue I logged not my account to see what security questions I had set, from the looks of it I only set up one question (a custom question). If they decide to ask me two I'd be in a bit of bother.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

maxtwo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jo collins said:
I I dont know if anyone can help me, I'm trying to buy apps and things but to varify things it's asking for answers to 2 security questions but I never answered these in the first place, anyway I can re do the security questions without changing my apple id ?
Thanks x x x

When I first set up my apple I'd they asked for one security question. After a few months they ask for me to set up three more. Which is hard with them setting the question as you may have multiple correct answers .

Most reactions

Latest posts