What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Security problem

Jelakin49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trouble with apps, when I choose one to download it asks for three security questions to be answered, I can answer
Two but the third one just says Choose but will not give me a question, it will let me give an answer but to what question? So I cant go any further.

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is only a one time thing, a quite recent Apple security update. Choose the Q and A in the iTunes and then you will have to answer them the first time you want to download an app.

Bigjof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi jelakin49

Trouble with apps, when I choose one to download it asks for three security questions to be answered, I can answer
Two but the third one just says Choose but will not give me a question, it will let me give an answer but to what question? So I cant go any further.

I have the exact same problem as you, I still cannot get past this idiotic third question, it will not let me change the "choose a question" to an actual freakin question that I can give an answer to. If u manage to get through this, please let me know, and I'll do the same for you.

DaChinaMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jelakin49 said:

I had the same issue but go onto iTunes on your ipad and downloaded something... Preferably anything free. Once you try and
Purchase something from iTunes, it will ask you the three security questions there and that finally gets rid of it.

I downloaded nina Nesbit which is single of the week .. Currently free

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've downloaded many apps,movies,tv shows and music and I've never been asked for these security questions. Maybe Apple is being selective in choosing who gets put through this procedure.

Most reactions

Latest posts