What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secure signature

shaka71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, here is a question that may be too specific. For work I use my laptop to take statements from witnesses. I type the up in MS Word, then attach a Topaz signature pad via USB to my laptop and have them electronically sign the statement. I then save it as a PDF and upload it to the company server. My laptop is *heavy*. I want to use my iPad exclusively. Topaz does not make a signature pad for the iPad. We use them because they have software that date and time stamps the signature so that if I were to edit the word doc after they sign, it would invalidate the signature. Is there another company that I could use with my iPad to get secure signatures to save as a pdf from MS Word, or even Pages. I mean come on, the iPad is made for this. Someone has to come up with a solution. I'm just wondering if anyone has.

OP
shaka71

shaka71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. It does look promising. Downloaded it for testing. Thanks again!

OP
shaka71

shaka71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, it's a photo I took in the jungles of India. Jk, it was at a zoo. Lol

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I like big cats too, as long as they are separated from me by formidable barriers.

I visited a small zoo a (long) while ago. They had a cougar in a fenced (high and sturdy) enclosure. It was instructive, in a Darwinian way, to watch the cat pace back and forth with its eyes locked on every blissfully unaware toddler that passed by.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like big cats too, as long as they are separated from me by formidable barriers. I visited a small zoo a (long) while ago. They had a cougar in a fenced (high and sturdy) enclosure. It was instructive, in a Darwinian way, to watch the cat pace back and forth with its eyes locked on every blissfully unaware toddler that passed by.

Lol....very big unassailable barriers! Although last time we were in Bali we were able to cuddle a young tiger although we were told not to allow our necks to be anywhere near his head, good advice I think!.....that was a huge treat for us!

It must have been very frustrating for that cougar!! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts