What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Hand IPad

gusbali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am buying a Used Ipad4 from a private individual. She has no Owner's Manual nor any documentation or anything with it. Do I have to register with Apple? or what else do I have to do? Reset to Factory condition, etc? Please advise....!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The manual is online. There's a link in my signature to get it.

You should get a charger with cable and a SIM card tray tool. The small amount of paperwork supplied with an iPad, you can do without. Just use this forum to get you started. Our members are better than any manual.

It's a good idea to restore it to factory settings. That will clear out any personal info from the previous owner and allow you to input your AppleID etc

If its jail broken and you want to keep the jailbreak, ask in the hacking section how to proceed.

OP
G

gusbali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Kevin for your quick response. I will receive it tomorrow (already paid for it) Will get back to you then...
and again, Thanks

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It won't have or need a SIM card tool unless it is one of the models with cellular support.

Enjoy your new iPad 4!

OP
G

gusbali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for YOUR input. It is an iPad 32GB with retina display, WI-FI only no cellular.
Am very excited

Most reactions

Latest posts