What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

searching for a game like word soup

groggy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anyone know of a game like word soup
i cant post a link yet!

ive been searching but cant find a similar game?

cheers

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it's the falling letters game, where you have to create words in a certain time to collect points, there's an app for that :)D).

Alphabet Soup Free
Alphabet Soup ($1.99 USD)

Both are iPhone apps. I downloaded the free one and it's a pretty interesting game. The ads are annoying as heck, tho (big banner at the top). That the one you're looking for? It upsized fine on my iPad, so I see no reason why the free one wouldn't, should you go that route.

There are also other soup-like games, but they are more along the lines of Boggle, in that you are given a bunch of letters and you are timed as to how many words you can form.

Either way, search for "alphabet soup" or "word soup," or "letter soup" in the App store - there's a couple of games there (some even designed for the iPad...).

Hope this is what you mean.

Marilyn

ipaddy_2013

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anyone know of a game like word soup
i cant post a link yet!

ive been searching but cant find a similar game?

cheers

Never fear Groggy, its coming out on the iPad on 20th March 2013
I probably can't post a link yet so Google "Ipad Word Soup" and you'll see a few nuggets!
<Snip-Moderator Edit>...
Cheers!
:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Never fear Groggy, its coming out on the iPad on 20th March 2013
I probably can't post a link yet so Google "Ipad Word Soup" and you'll see a few nuggets!
<Snip-Moderator Edit>...
Cheers!
:eek:

Ipaddy-welcome to the forum!

Please take a moment to read the forum rules. We have removed the social media identifiers from your post.

Also, We allow our members to announce their app and post a 1 - time post within the App Announcement or Game section. All communications of this app should be within the established thread. Should you wish to share your app in other threads-this must be communicated through private messaging. Creating multiple threads to promote this app is considered spam advertising which is not tolerated.*

Thank you,
Ski ~
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts